Trusted Financial Planning, Investment Management & Tax Advice
There is an old adage, “A rising tide lifts all boats”, that states that in general economic recovery almost everyone in society benefits from the overall improvement in the economy. Taken further, this can also be applied to the typical financial advisor. In an improving financial market, it is hard to discern whether a financial advisor’s performance is based on her/his acumen or whether it’s due to the overall improvement in the economy, stock market, etc.
At Ebb St. Advisors, we do not believe the answer to sound financial planning lies with the ebbs and flows of trying to find the “hot” stock. Instead, our philosophy revolves around sound financial planning based on each individual’s or family’s current risk profile, tolerance and overall position in life. For example, a young couple building for the future versus empty-nesters that are trying to best navigate their ways into the retirement years.
Based off a number of factors, Ebb St. Advisors will design a financial plan that will be customized and optimized for each individual or family. Our tools provide the investment framework necessary for building portfolios and retirement savings over the long term.
Our strategy includes the following components:
- Customized Portfolio Management
- Power of Compounding
- Risk-Based Portfolio Construction
- Tax Optimization Strategies
- Our Investment Philosophy
- Tax-Advantaged Retirement Accounts
- Portfolios will be allocated to low cost exchange traded funds “ETF’s”, that will track the overall performance of the underlying index. Think of the SPDR Funds that are always advertised on TV. A basic SPDR Fund (NYSE: SPY) is an ETF that invests in the companies that compromise the S&P 500 Index. Therefore as the S&P 500 goes, so does SPY. But SPY is not the only ETF mirroring the performance of the S&P 500. However we choose not to invest in SPY because there is another S&P 500 ETF with a lower administrative fee.
- Portfolio allocations will be based on the client’s risk tolerance, financial profile, overall goals, and will include tax optimization strategies. Many investors lose out the advantage of maxing out their 401(k)’s or contributing to their IRAs. A simple reallocation of funds to the proper tax-advantaged accounts can create substantial tax savings and/or tax-free earnings.
Need more stuff about me
Earnings of the stock market